Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Samsung DW80F600UTW Second unit same error. Samsung replaced

Customer Question

Customer: Samsung DW80F600UTW Second unit same error. Samsung replaced the first. Over level water error.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Two flashing lights. Start machine, fills and then drains. smart auto light and heavy light
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: this second unit ran for about 25 washes, then same problem as the first. will wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can I get some help with my question please
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now
available to help you with your question.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thank you for your help

Is the unit allowing water in, if not replace the water inlet valve:

Dishwasher Water Inlet Valve

Part #: DD62-00084A

If you pull the unit out and find that there is water in the bottom of the unit then you have a leak somewhere find the leak repair it and the unit will work properly, if there is no water found then

if you are getting the error right away please order the casebreak/overflow sensor. if the error comes after the machine has already filled order the main board.

the sensor:

Dishwasher Case Break And Overflow Sensor

Part #: DD82-01111A

Dishwasher Electronic Control Board

Part #: DD92-00033C

here is a video of how to replace case brake assembly :

VIDEO

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that if you feel I have tried to help you to the best of my ability and have taken the time to help you Kindly do the same for me and take the time this time to rate my service by clicking on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there). This will let others know that I am willing to help them also. Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Happy Holidays!

Sorry the video did not link properly:

VIDEO

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
There is no water in the bottom as it empties just after it fills. It fills, then empties, and the two flashing lights are going. When the door is opened, it is empty.

No I meant under the bottom of the unit under the toeplate, not inside the dishwasher itself, the error you are getting is an overflow error meaning either there is a leak and it's tripping the overflow sensor under the unit or the board or sensor is bad.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The dishwasher fills and then it empties as the lights flash. Smart Auto Light and Heavy Light.

Yes I know you already stated, the replies I have given you already are to repair that error, its and overflow error.

read the first response I gave it tells you how to fix it.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.