Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Bosch Dishwasher stopping 10 minutes into cycle and

Customer Question

Customer: Bosch Dishwasher stopping 10 minutes into cycle and displaying error 24
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's about it. We checked the pump and there's nothing we could see creating a blockage.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

The error code e24 is usually a drain error code.

Sometimes these units throw up false errors and by killing the power / turning the breaker off for ten minutes and turning it back on will reset the board. This usually will fix the problem.

If you continue to keep getting this error first thing you need to do is check your drain make sure its draining properly. Make sure filters are not stopped up and the check valve which is usually white in color and located in the bottom of your tub on the side wall is in place.

If those things check out ok check your drain hose for kinks or clogs.The next thing to check would be the drain pump itself, when you press the cancel button can you here the pump running? If not you need to check for power to the drain pump there should be 120v.

If the pump checks out ok you need to check voltage to the water valve solenoid. If you have voltage to the water valve but water does not come into the machine and the screens are clear then you have a bad water valve. If there is no voltage to either of those parts when there should be then you have a bad control board.

If all that check out ok then If those both check out you will need to replace the motor as the brushes in the motor have worn out and are causing it to drag triggering this error.

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that if you feel I have tried to help you to the best of my ability and have taken the time to help you Kindly do the same for me and take the time this time to rate my service by clicking on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there). This will let others know that I am willing to help them also. Rating me will not in any way affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Happy Holidays!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.