Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I recently purchased a heartland frig, with a NM13A top unit

Customer Question

I recently purchased a heartland frig, with a NM13A top unit on it.Had frig. on back for 4 hrs to get home. Kept upright for 2 wks. and then moved into house. Unit runnings as it should but does not get very cold. Fan runs, doors colsed, dails turned up, but does not seem to push the cold air very well, longer it runs will drip water from unit into freezer area.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It has likely drawn oil into the coolant lines and created a restriction. If it is running continuously with poor cooling, it is definitely sealed system related and will require professional repair. Valves will need to be soldered on to measure the pressures for an accurate diagnosis.