Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Our kitchenaid refrigerator is freezing all food and the

Customer Question

Our kitchenaid refrigerator is freezing all food and the back of the fridge is frozen solid!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

If the unit is freezing food in the refrigerator, then that means the thermostat or electronic temp control board and sensor are bad depending on the model of the refrigerator you have, so the only way to fix that would be to replace the failed components. If you give me the model number of the unit which is located inside the refrigerator section on a silver tag, I would be glad to give you part numbers to replace:

in the meantime:

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that if you feel I have tried to help you to the best of my ability and have taken the time to help you Kindly do the same for me and take the time this time to rate my service by clicking on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find but it's there). This will let others know that I am willing to help them also. Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

Happy Holidays!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support!.

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support! If you feel there is a reason you should not give me a rating please let me know, otherwise please go ahead and do that for me Thanks.