Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My Maytag frontload stuck in spin door locked mode. Have

Customer Question

My Maytag frontload stuck in spin door locked mode. Have tried unplugging, breaker on/off and power off button and no success. When I try to start a different washer program and power off I get F06 and E02 flashing. Besides service call is there something else I should try?
THANX
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

F06 E02 is a faulty motor control board. If unplugging the washer doesn't reset the issue, the motor control board will need to be ordered and replaced. I'm not sure how handy you are but you either have to remove the entire back sheet metal panel, or you need to remove the top panel, the control panel, and then the front panel in order to access the motor control board below the tub mounted to the floor in order to replace it. The part itself is all plug and play so it's easy to replace, but gaining access is quite difficult.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.