Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

It's related to old question re: GE Model P7 self cleaning

Customer Question

Customer: it's related to old question re: GE Model P7 self cleaning oven. I've got the single one and would like to replace with GE Monogram single oven: ZEK938SMSS. I don't know the cabinet cut out - only the size of the P7 and cabinet depth (including walls). Monogram instructions didn't provide specific cut out requirements. Help?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Here's what i have for the old P7: 25 13/16" is oven width; it's 28 3/4" tall (that includes the grill on the bottom; cabinet depth is 24 3/4" but that includes wall as i don't know thickness of the cabinet's wood.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: don't mind the $18 if i can pay with AmEx. do i have to sit at computer for the wait or can i check back periodically?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't want to buy your program. i only want to pay for one answer. i can't get out of the screens to "encourage" me to buy into your program. if i can't get a straight answer to my ONE question for which i'm happy to pay the $28 quoted to me by "William" i plan to call Am Ex and register a complaint
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello there, here is the complete installation guide for that unit with all the measurements you will need:

GUIDE

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that if you feel I have tried to help you to the best of my ability and have answered your question, I would appreciate it if you take this time to rate my service by clicking on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). This will let others know that I am willing to help them also. Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

Happy Holidays!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support!.