Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

My Samsung frig RF28HDEDBSR french door has a divider that

Customer Question

My Samsung frig RF28HDEDBSR french door has a divider that no longer stays folded when the door is open. I also found a small metal piece that looks like it may be a spring holding the door fold open. Is there a way to remove this fold?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The breakdown for that assembly is shown below.

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year! They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

CLICK HERE