John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Are you there
, i have a frigidaire gallery series

Customer Question

Customer: hi are you there
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have a frigidaire gallery series convection oven. I had to replace the glass top since it cracked. I did that and re assembled and put it all back together and now i cannot get the PF message to go away. I cannot set the clock? I double checked all the wiring and everything and its all as it was when i took apart
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Does the cooktop work okay now?