Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a kenmore ultra wash 665 model E71195 its the older

Customer Question

i have a kenmore ultra wash 665 model E71195 its the older version with a dial.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.
Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response. What is the complete model number and the issue you are having?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

None of the lights come on when the dial is turned. My son (2) has played with the dial and I wanted to know if there was a fuse that might need to be replaced.

First check the power at the junction box under the unit, often a wire burns up there causing the issue. That is the most likely issue other than a bad door latch on that unit. We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks