John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a doshwasher Kenmore MOD 665.13593K600 SER FT4016070

Customer Question

I have a doshwasher Kenmore MOD 665.13593K600 SER FT4016070 Stock No 13593 Type no 280-2
It's cycles if u make it by hand but wont do it when set to automatically cycle
Troubleshooting tips performed so far: Cleaned out check valve, there was some debris but after cleared still same behavior. Drain line completely clear. Connection to garbage disposal correct. Manual initiation of drain function works great.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

Can you explain what you mean by "make it by hand"? How do you make the dishwasher cycle by hand exactly?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

When the knob is turned and drain is selected and you push start it will drain otherwise when during a cycle it will not automatically dream. The machine only drains when initiated to it will not automatically

OK I'm still confused because with the model number you gave me, there is no knob on this model. Just push buttons. Can you recheck your model number or explain?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

I apologize it was a text error there is no knob just push button

OK so does the dishwasher fill with water? If you let it run for 5 minutes from the beginning do you hear a motor turn on after it fills or doesn't fill?