Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Bosch 500nexxt, washer, showing error, how can I open the

Customer Question

bosch 500nexxt, washer, showing error, how can I open the door to ge t the clothes?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

If you open the small round cover on the front you can pull the manual door release cord down to open the door, its attached to a clip on the side of the pump assembly:

See image for removing the cover: IMAGE

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

Happy Holidays!

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You so much for your understanding and

support!.