Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Changing the language on a Miele Futura Dimension

Customer Question

Customer: Changing the language on a Miele Futura Dimension dishwasher. It is in ***** ***** or Swedish right now. I'm Craig
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What is the process for getting it to English. Is there a link to a manual for it?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Heck, Ill wait! I have a kid looking for the manual, as the garage is a mess. So I may be gone if he finds it. That cool? 18 is still cheap!
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Dude! We found the directions in the pit of a garage! I am signing off! 18 bucks is cheap, good to know you all are there. Craig
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

Ya no problem, if you decide you need the service manual and not just the user manual let me know will be glad to provide one.

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

Happy Holidays!