John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Man I have a kitchen aid dishwasher and I tried cleaning out

Customer Question

Man I have a kitchen aid dishwasher and I tried cleaning out both ends of the flex tube that was seeming clogged up and it keeps starting then stopping and saying drain???
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have also taken the pro scrub spray adapter out and can't figure out who to get it back in. I have removed the the screen and filter and of course put that back in. I am just lost now at why it comes on and pops back to drain
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

I am not sure exactly what you are talking about what is the model number on the unit and where is the part you are talking about?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
You should see the file. I cleaned out the flex hose drain that goes to disposal and still can't get it to keep going it starts and then trips up and defaults back to drain mode

There is no model number listed and I am not sure what part or hose you are talking about. Could you list the model and tell me exactly what hose?