Chas
Chas, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Maytag, Whirlpool, GE & Kenmore Factory Trained Service Tech
13353276

I have Maytag Neptune dryer do not know the model number it

Customer Question

I have Maytag Neptune dryer do not know the model number it is making marks on my clothes and then two weeks later it started making a horrible sound like there was rocks tumbling around
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Having the complete model number would help, I know what the problem is, however cannot telly what you need to replace to fix it, without the model number itself.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Model #on moter is 558NXMWM. Model number on led is 63901290. That's all I got
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

How about the model number inside the door opening area of the machine?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Considering it was a sticker it is no longer there if you could tell me where it might be engraved I might be able to find it
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

If you can post a picture of the machine I probably can do it...

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No phone.
Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

Thank you , you will need to replace the rollers, there are 2 of them so you will need to replace both.. Click on the blue link below you can order the correct part.

Click here

All I ask of you is to please rate me with one of the top 3 ratings. If there is anything else I can help you with today just let me know. You can continue asking questions for as long as you like even after you rate me. Tips are welcome if I have helped you a lot, however they are not mandatory

Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.

I noticed that the question is still open, if there is nothing else you need, please rate my service to you today, so I may be credited with helping you...

Expert:  Chas replied 11 months ago.