Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Beck.
, KitchenAid Dishwasher Model KUDS30FXSS9.
,

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Beck.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: KitchenAid Dishwasher Model KUDS30FXSS9.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: OK.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

What seems to be the problem with your dishwasher exactly?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
KitchenAid Dishwasher Model KUDS30FXSS9. Noticed small amount of soapy water on floor adjacent to appliance when running. Stopped appliance and mopped up. Re-started. No more leak, but silent machine no longer silent. When washing, loud noise of water
splashing when washing. Ran full cycle with no leak but relatively loud splashing noise.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It sounds like the door gasket is not sealing very well or the water recirculation has changed inside. I s suspect the chopper assembly may be plugged and not allowing full water pressure to the wash arms causing the noise. The link below will take you to a video showing how to access the chopper area from inspection and cleaning. Let me know what you find.

CLICK HERE