Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Need to replace oven display board on Bosch wall oven
,

Customer Question

Customer: Need to replace oven display board on Bosch wall oven
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Oven model number is ***** I have an error code of F11. I have replaced the main oven control board, (part # *****), two times, and this did nothing. Still have error code F11 and Bosch literature claims this to be an oven display board error. Thus I believe I need to replace the display board, (part # *****). I need some guidance on replacing this display board if in fact that is the problem.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

F11 has nothing to do with the display board. F11 means that your door latch assembly is stuck somewhere between the open and closed position. You'll need to pull the oven out and remove the top sheet metal panel in order to access the latch motor and such on the left side of the oven. There is a little switch below the latch motor that you'll want to test if you have a multimeter to see if it is making and breaking continuity properly. If the switch checks good then replace the latch motor (part number 490365) , otherwise replace the latch switch (Part number 600145).