Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Is my name...i have the Bosch silence plus 50 DBA

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** is my name...i have the Bosch silence plus 50 DBA dishwasher..
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When i start the cycle it goes from active to clean in about 5 minutes..it does not cycle thru all stages therefore does not get warm water and the soap dispenser does not even open up..i have tried multiple times at multiple settings from sanitize to auto to 1/2 load..same thing happens..i cannot find my manual to see if i should reset it some how..thanks!!!!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

OK, so if the dishwasher just stops after filling and the clean light comes on, you either have a bad circulation pump or a bad control board. You'd need to uninstall the dishwasher, and you would actually need to remove the circulation pump to see if there is anything hitting the impeller which would cause the motor to draw too much power. The control board is designed to shut the washer down if the pump draws too much amperage. If you find nothing in the circulation pump and it seems to be spraying fine all the way up to the top rack, then replace the control board under the dishwasher on the right side.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks
Do u have bosch tech's that can do it in san ramon, ca?

I'm not sure if there are any in your area, you would have to call an schedule service and they can tell you if there is anyone in your area. Their number is 1-***-***-****.