Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a 30" double oven. The top oven says not availble

Customer Question

I have a 30" double oven. The top oven says not availble when I press any action.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

Unfortunately this is a common way for these newer Jenn Air oven's to fail. Sometimes flipping the breaker off for 5 minutes will reset the display board but if that doesn't work, the display board just needs to be ordered and replaced because it thinks the oven is in self clean which is why it is saying the oven is not available.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.