John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My names I'm trying to fix my Mom's washing machine

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, my names Dave I'm trying to fix my Mom's washing machine whirlpool LA9800xp I know It's old, It's doing the same thing in the other post on your site. It seems to be sucking thin clothes down under the agitator. I've looked at the parts manual and I see this part #96690 Gasket, Center Post is this the one you're referring to be the problem or is it something else. Thanks.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: That's about it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: how long
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Do you still need help?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't see your answer ?
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

There is no answer, wanted to know if you still needed help????