Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I actually found a video that helped me before u replied

Customer Question

I actually found a video that helped me before u replied however i also read ur instructions and removed the wrong pin. I removed the pin AND spring that is connecting the emergency shut off button and I can't figure out how to put pin AND spring back in correctly. I did not know there was a fee associated with this site. And since my husband just passed away I'm having it very difficult time both mechanically and financially.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! I don't see that the spring is removable as a separate part of the shut off assembly. Can you post a photo of the part you are working on, please?