Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My Novotronic W1918 washer is leaking water out of the

Customer Question

My Novotronic W1918 washer is leaking water out of the bottom front corner drain. The check drain light came on so I opened the little door and removed the built up lint etc that was clogging the filter. I put it back in but now water is leaking out through the small black hose when I try to fill the washer. When I put the machine to drain it does drain through the Norma drain hose but the bottom one is still leaking
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Is the hose cracked or is the end plug not sealing? That is the manual drain hose, you may have to put a zip tie on the end of it or a clamp if it is leaking around the plug.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks