Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Samsung dishwasher kus35fxss5 water leaking from left side

Customer Question

Samsung dishwasher kus35fxss5 water leaking from left side behind the fill box
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Is the water actually leaking from the fill box? Or is it leaking from the tub behind the fill box?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It could be coming the part that goes thru the side of the dishwasher

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

OK so it sounds like the inlet seal has just worn out and needs to be replaced. If you open the dishwasher door and remove the bottom rack, you'll see a round vent on the left side on the opposite side of the inlet assembly. This vent just twists hard counter clockwise in order to unscrew it so you can remove the inlet and replace the gasket behind the vent. Below is a link to the gasket you'd want to order for your model number.

CLICK HERE for gasket

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.