John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Frigidaire affinity washer that flashes err and all

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, my name is Mylene. I have a Frigidaire affinity washer that flashes err and all the lights blink 3 times. I've tried unplugging it and resetting the breaker...it still does the same thing. I know it's not the door, because it will say dr and we replaced the door lock several months ago. Do you know what would cause this?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a Frigidaire affinity washer that flashes err and all the lights blink 3 times. I've tried unplugging it and resetting the breaker...it still does the same thing. I know it's not the door, because it will say dr and we replaced the door lock several months ago. Do you know what would cause this?Read more: http://www.justanswer.com/appliance/4r0sk-frigidaire-front-load-stackable-washing-machine.html#ixzz3uUrfQNcP
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

1. Wake the washer by pressing any button.
2. Wait 5 seconds.
3. Press and HOLD the Start/Pause and Cancel buttons simultaneously.
As long as the buttons are held,
the failure code will appear in the display as an E followed by two numbers, a number and a letter or two letters.
The control will beep and the Door Lock, Wash, Rinse, and Final Spin indicator lights will flash

please tell me what error code comes up.

if possible also give me the model number off the washer.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not home right now, but I have tried that and it would not give me an error code. I am going to go ahead and call a repair man to come to our home. Will you go ahead and cancel the service I paid for? Thanks and sorry to waste your time.

I have nothing to do with billing you will need to contact the site directly. Thanks.