Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Our fridge went hay wire yesterday. The ice stopped coming

Customer Question

Our fridge went hay wire yesterday. The ice stopped coming out of the front of the door and the water started coming out on its own. We had to turn the water off to stop it. What could that be?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while
I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now
available to help you with your question.

well if it was just the water issue I would say the water inlet valve was bad but along with the ice problem as well the fountain control or dispenser control board has faulted causing this issues: here is the part

Refrigerator Electronic Control Board

Part #: 67005399

its listed as #17 on the diagram to give you an idea of where it's located

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

rerate

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support!.