Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My washing machine is only 1.5yrs old and already I've had

Customer Question

My washing machine is only 1.5yrs old and already I've had to have a new pump put on it !Now when I push start it will not fill up w/water it goes straight into spin and lock mode ! Help
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

The water level pressure switch is bad on the unit and the washer thinks its full of water therefore its not going to put more water in, it will go into drain and spin mode to try and drain the water even thought there may not be any in it. If you give the model number of the washer I will be glad to get you the part and part number so that you can order it online and I will find you video to show you how to repair it yourself, if you would like me to do so.

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support!.