Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

C970-440032 Kenmore Induction error code EO 31 What does

Customer Question

C970-440032 Kenmore Induction error code EO 31
What does this mean?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 12 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

That is a POWER LEVEL failure code, meaning that the power board is not working properly in the unit. You would need to replace the main power board in the unit, you can order it through Sears in Canada.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
How do I stop the beeping sound?

You just need to shut power off to the unit until you can get it fixed.