Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have an electrolux dishwasher with an error code 02. It will not do anything. skip

Customer Question

I have an electrolux dishwasher with an error code 02. It will not do anything.
skip
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.
E02 means that your dishwasher has detected that the turbidity sensor has failed on your dishwasher. The turbidity sensor is the part that checks the clarity of the water which is mounted below the dishwasher sump below the dishwasher. The turbidity sensor would need to be ordered and replaced to resolve this issue and the part is usually about $50 or so. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.