Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a GE Profile washer Model # WPSQ3120T2WW. One of the

Customer Question

I have a GE Profile washer Model # ***** One of the parts is broken on the rod and spring assembly (there are 4 of them with attach the drum washer to the drum. I checked and this part is not availabale. The round plastic piece that connects to the leg is broken. Can you suggest a way to fix as this part is no longer available.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

So you are correct, GE doesn't make that part anymore. They do however have a replacement shock which comes as the entire shock which will work in place of the shock that is broken. Below is a link to the replacement shock you can order which will work for your unit.

CLICK HERE for shock

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.