Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I'm ***** *****. We have a Miele 851 SC. A out every other

Customer Question

Customer: Hi. I'm ***** *****. We have a Miele 851 SC. A out every other time it runs the Top Solo light is lit when the cycle is over (though we set it for Normal cycle) and the dishes don't dry all the way. When it runs all the way through and the Top Solo light is not on at the end the dishes are dry. Any thoughts regarding cause or solution?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: that's all i have.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It sounds like the main electronic control may be having trouble. Turn the breaker off for a few hours or unplug the dishwasher, any change?