Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a Whirlpool Ultimate Care ll HD Super Capacity, 8

Customer Question

I have a Whirlpool Ultimate Care ll HD Super Capacity, 8 Cycle, 2 Speed Washing Machine. I cannot find the ID plate. I need a replacement agitator. Can you help me out with finding a replacement for the upper part of the agitator Plastic part?
Submitted: 12 months ago via ApplianceRepair.Net.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 12 months ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for your interest in our service. If you have been waiting a while
I apologize we try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner. I am now
available to help you with your question.

give me a moment to look this up thanks

does you washer look like this? IMAGE

if so look at this diagram and tell me which parts for the agitator you need:

Diagram

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
No thanks I'll go to a local service store.... I wish you and yours a good Christmas season.

Ok, I'm not sure I understand I would be glad to get you the part numbers and link to buy them from sears if you want me to? Anyhow you have a good holiday season as well.

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I thank you for your response, and I thank you for your courtesy. I am one of the short sheeted Social Security recipients with 'very' limited resources. I ask for nothing and I believe you're worthy of a 5 rating as you can see. May your business prosper.

ok have a good evening