Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a maytag MRG6875ADW double oven free standing 30"

Customer Question

I have a maytag MRG6875ADW double oven free standing 30" stove and a mouse got in the top oven. In the back of top oven under the pan there are small hard pea size items that look like rock, is that something that is in the oven or is that something the mouse carried in? I can see the insulation in the back wall of the oven and they have brought some of it there also.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

yes that is definitely something they brought in with them, you know when they nest up they bring all kinds of mess to make a nest with, and probably that smell you smell is the rat pee in the insulation heating up and it's impossible to get rid of that smell almost unless you just re-insulate the entire stove.

PLEASE take into consideration we are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is that

you take this time to rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page

or wherever the 5 star rating system is located on your page (sometimes it's hard to find

but it's there). Rating me will not in any affect the amount you agreed to pay for the question.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks.

I see this question is still open, If there is nothing else I can do for you concerning this

issue would you please rate my service by choosing a star at the top of the page so that I

can put this question on my completed list. Thank You so much for your understanding and

support!.

can put this question on my completed list. I took the time to help you please take the time to help me. Thank You so much for your understanding and support!.