Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I just bough a new Viking 42 with rostisserie butthere is a

Customer Question

Customer: hello I just bough a new Viking 42 with rostisserie butthere is a disturbing noice in the motor that is very disturbing compare to the past model of Viking. Viking people said is normal but I am not really satisfy what do you recomend?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the model is lVGBQ54224SS $5213.00 OUTDOOR ULTRA-PREMIUN GAS GRILL.42"
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
already made the deposit
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The noice is in the rostisserie motor
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

IS it grinding?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello. What i dont like is that is a new model and has these noice that the old model dont have.

Yes all the new ones do they outsourced these to a cheaper supplier and they are just not as good of quality as the old ones. There just is not much that can be done about this though.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks