Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Water dispenser drips kitchen aid model kfcs22evms0. S/n

Customer Question

Water dispenser drips kitchen aid model kfcs22evms0. S/n kw4925455
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 11 months ago.

If your water dispenser is dripping and you purged the air out of the system by running the dispenser for a few cups of water, then your electronic water valve on the back of the refrigerator down at the bottom is not sealing up and the electronic water valve will need to be ordered and replaced. Below is a link to the part you'll need to order and replace for your model number.

CLICK HERE for water valve

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Still dripping

Yes, this is why I said you need to replace the valve and I gave you a link to the part number.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?