Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My fisher paykel single drawer dishwasher won't start.

Customer Question

Hi, my fisher paykel single drawer dishwasher won't start. Inside where you put the soap it's flashing red and it makes a weird beep when I click start
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

This is an error or possibly water has leaked under the drawer and activated the flood system. You should first try to turn the power off to the unit for a full minute, see if it resets and clears the issue. If not you need to remove the drawer and check under it for water. See what you find.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks