JohnF2015
JohnF2015, Customer Service
Experience:  Owner/Service Technician at S & J Small Engines
87465640

Do you service gaggenau ovens in pasadena california?

Customer Question

Category: Appliance
Expert:  JohnF2015 replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** will be assisting you.

To answer your specific question, No we do not service any units at all. What we do is offer you help to troubleshoot problems with you unit so that you can then repair it yourself. We are not a service company, we are more technical support or troubleshooting assistance. I can help you to find a service center in your area if you would like, but we do not offer the actual servicing of the units through this site.

I have located a few local service centers in your area for you along with their phone numbers so that you can contact them if you wish.

Allen & Sons Appliance Repair - Same day service, A+ rated (###) ###-####/strong>

Reliable Appliance Service (###) ###-####/strong>

AAA Home Appliance Repair (###) ###-####/strong>

I hope that this information is helpful to you and that you can get your machine serviced or repaired through one of these service centers.

Thank you it has been a pleasure to assist you. If you have additional questions feel free to ask.

Please take a moment to rate your experience.