MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

I have a ge monogram island vent a hood that went out all of

Customer Question

Customer: I have a ge monogram island vent a hood that went out all of the sudden. the fan and the lights don't come on at all. could this be the transformer bad?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: all of the lights and fan do not work at all
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok. but i only want to pay the amount one time if i can. they kept charging me every month last time i used them.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 11 months ago.

Guessing will not solve anything. You will need and know how to use a voltmeter to diagnose this. I cannot help you otherwise. Post back if you are equipped.