John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a stackable front load whirlpool washer. It is in a

Customer Question

Customer: My name is***** have a stackable front load whirlpool washer. It is in a closet in my fifth wheel and is really inaccessible. The number on the owners manual is: W10219708A I have checked the break and the dryer on the same circuit starts and runs just fine The washer was running yesterday
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The washer won't start at all and the control screen won't light up when the door is closed and the cycle selector is turned to "normal"
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Okay, yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

Pat, inside the door opening of the washer, there should have the model number and serial number of the machine, can I please have that information?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
WFC7500VW2
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, I don't have the info for this model, this model was made in Italy for Whirlpool and I have limited info on it, I will opt out and maybe another expert will have more than me.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Serial # *****: SERDC43915514
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 1 year ago.

I see the last expert has opted out of your question,

I will try to assist you.

My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Now you say the washer and the dryer are on the same circuit.

They should not be .

And in a motor home I find it hard to believe that the motor home manufacture would have put both appliances on the same circuit.

Can you check once again please to verify that the unit does have voltage to it please.

let me know

Do you still need assistance on your question?