Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Bosch model SHS5AV56UC followed directions in manual to

Customer Question

bosch model SHS5AV56UC followed directions in manual to silence beep at end of cycle doesnt appear to be correct....the A button the manual says to push is not a button but a light selected by cycle select...likewise with the C button that is supposed to be pushed .please help if you can
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The buttons you need to press are the ones labeled below.

A=Speed60

B=HalfLoad

C=Rinse

Are those the buttons you are using?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Kelly,
Sorry so late in replying...ive been sick....in response to your answer. That is my problem, those are not buttons on my model. They are lights that are selected by the cycle select button. There is nothing to push on those three lights that are suppose to be buttons A B and C also there is no display. Im sure its just a combo of buttons to push.....
Expert:  Kelly replied 11 months ago.

Well, that is odd, the service manual even shows them for that model. Are you certain you have the correct model posted? The tag is on the door, usually on the right side. Sorry to hear you have been sick, I hope you are on the mend!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Yep ...heres some pics...those are not buttons....just text and a small led above....