MRANSWER
MRANSWER, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  30 YRS EXP. FACTORY TRAINED AND AUTHORIZED ON ALL MAJOR BRANDS
13971964

Decor DCM24S. The tabs on the turntable shaft have degraded.

Customer Question

Customer: Decor DCM24S. The tabs on the turntable shaft have degraded. The tabs no longer keep the turntable arms rotating properly. How do I remove the failed device?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I can send a photograph to a cell phone......:)
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  MRANSWER replied 12 months ago.

That part should pull right out. If it does not then get under the unit and remove the turntable motor to see what is holding it in. The motor is right below that part and it slips right over the shaft on it. Apdepot.com sells Dacor parts.