Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

My brand new washer top loader never goes to done?! Only

Customer Question

My brand new washer top loader never goes to done?! Only ever goes to rinse?! I was so excited when I purchased this less than 2 months ago, now I want my 20 year old Amana that was still running perfect back! Can u help me get this fixed?!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Normally when that happens you would have a cold water supply issue. Check and make sure the cold water is working to the unit as it will hang up in rinse if it is not. Let me know what you find.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks