John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I need someone from corporate authority other than Yvonne

Customer Question

I need someone from corporate authority other than Yvonne McCoy. She has to have a boss. I need help immediately.XXXXXXXXXXX. XXXXXXXX. Please hear me. Margaret 12/11/15.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Michelle-mod replied 12 months ago.
Hi:
I'm Michelle and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company, possibly Jensons.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to Experts with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Michelle~Moderator
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
No you missed my whole point. Jensen is out of the picture as they reported to whirlpool that the fridge was defective.no action or replacement has occurred.not happy with your response. Cancel my account now and refund any money you took from me. Thanks