Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

We just purchased a new dishwasher - I am at work, but

Customer Question

we just purchased a new dishwasher - I am at work, but husband says it has a delay open, and apparently, the paperwork is inside the dw and he cannot open the door - purchased at sears, but i do not have the brand name or paperwork with me
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

The dishwasher should just be a pull to open unit or a press handle then pull to open nothing automatic or any kind of door lock.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING LINK on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks