Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

My dishwasher mode #gdf520psf2ss The Cycle Selector does not

Customer Question

My dishwasher mode #gdf520psf2ss The Cycle Selector does not work. It is stuck on light.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 12 months ago.

Try to flip the circuit breaker off for the dishwasher for 5 minutes or unplug the dishwasher for 5 minutes to see if the electronics will reset. If not then your front selector board will just need to be ordered and replaced because it has failed. The part number you'd need to order is WD21X10537.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.