Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Just reinstalled my renaissance 36inch electric cooktop

Customer Question

Just reinstalled my renaissance 36inch electric cooktop after renovating ktchen. the circular light for outer ring on one of the burners is on and the one at the name dacor. nothing else besides these two lights and absolutely nothing happens when we touch anything, go through the unlock sequence etc.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 12 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! It sounds like the wiring may be incorrect or there was a problem with the electrical at some point that may have damaged the electronics. Is the ground and neutral connection good and secure? Are the line supply wires wired correctly?

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?