RJ
RJ, Appliance Tech.
Experience:  Norcold, Dometic, Atwood, Suburban repairs
3862310

I accidentally inserted the water filter replacement with

Customer Question

I accidentally inserted the water filter replacement with the cap still on it and now it is stuck in the front of the filter tube. How do I access the front to the filter insert to remove the cap?
Category: Appliance
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I accidentally left the cap on the insertion end of the water filter cartridge and now it is wedged into the water filter assembly and I cannot remove the cap to insert the filter. How do I removed the filter tube to access the front of the water filter housing?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I've solved my problem. I used a rod and wrapped its end with sticky tape and was able to extract the cap and insert the new water filter. thanks for trying to help.
Expert:  RJ replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for the update sorry no other experts responded, I will request a refund for you on this one... Robert