John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Gst85, I have a 6 year old Quiet Partner II with very little

Customer Question

Customer: Hi gst85, I have a 6 year old Quiet Partner II with very little use. I have had trouble wit it not starting. From other sites I have been given the reset cycle of pressing normal wash and Sani dry 4 times and this resets everything except that the normal cycle will not go through to dry.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Because we have used it so little, it is in a second home, we have had trouble with the drain line plugging and causing the overflow to flood our counter top. I have dismantled and cleaned the line and that problem has been resolved. I have seen on other sites that many seem to have trouble with their mother boards. Don't know if this applies here. I really don't have any other info to provide.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Whrlp Master Tech replied 11 months ago.

Hello from JA
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 35 Years,
and have over 100,000 in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?