Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Maytag Bravos three weeks old error code F6 E2
, error

Customer Question

Customer: Maytag Bravos three weeks old error code F6 E2
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: error code
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Appliance Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

So error F6 E2 means there is a communication error between the interface control board and the main control board. You can check wire connections to make sure one of the connections didn't get loose, but other than that you'll want to call warranty because one of the control boards will need to be replaced.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.