John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a whirlpool stove/oven. Stove is gas. Oven is

Customer Question

We have a whirlpool stove/oven. Stove is gas. Oven is electric upper and lower (two independently controlled oven - both have convection option. Was working fine earlier this evening. We went to put cake in oven was not heating up. Then all power to control panel went out. Circuit breaker was not tripped. I turned it off and back on with no luck. Is there a fuse somewhere that has burned out?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Chas replied 1 year ago.

Hello from our service,

My name is***** am so happy to help you today.

I would like to say that we are also on the honors system. I in good faith am going to do my utmost to ensure your satisfaction. Please before rating me, make sure that I have answered all your questions.
.

During the month of December, all ratings of 3 stars or more, 1/2 of the payment will be donated to help homeless veterans, also all tips given will be donated to 100% to Autism Support Groups.

There may be a fuse in it, however I would need the complete model number to check to be sure.