Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Thermidor dw44zb/12 dishwasher. Replaced control board. Now

Customer Question

Thermidor dw44zb/12 dishwasher. Replaced control board. Now flashing lights at heavy wash and light wash. Circulation pump on. Are error codes specific? Is there a reset sequence? Replace the dishwasher?
Thanks, Tod
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please give me time to respond sometimes I get your replies late so there may be a delay in my response.

Here is a list of the error codes does it match any?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The control board will not go into test mode. Replacement drain pump runs continuously (part#00167082). New board #(481055) just flashes at heavy wash and light wash locations. Is there a master reset to this board other than pressing start and two wash cycle buttons? Is there a relay that is fused on for the drain pump or is it controlled by the modular? I really some in depth help on this one please.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't think I have $45 worth of assistance on this one.

The only reset you can do is press the ON/OFF button in 5 times within 7 seconds. There is no reset on it, where did you get the board from?