Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Having kinda same problem crystal wash keeps blinking

Customer Question

having kinda same problem crystal wash keeps blinking powering unit off and back on starts it briefly then same error
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 12 months ago.

The blinking crystal wash light is an error code which means that the touch control panel has failed. The entire touch control panel will need to be ordered and replaced to resolve the issue. You can try to reset the circuit breaker to see if the electronics will reset and if that doesn't work there is nothing you can do but replace the touch control panel.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I hope that answer won't cost me anything, I will just get a new dishwasher

Unfortunately I can't control what fails on your dishwasher. This is not a free service, it would have cost you $100 to call a technician out to tell you the same thing so please understand the deal you're getting here.